A unique combination of a heater and an oven, with style from a bygone era. The Nectre Baker’s Oven will cook everything from crispy, fresh bread to succulent juicy roasts. The cook top takes four large saucepans or pots, and two removable rings make it ideal for wok cooking. And while it’s cooking it spreads cosy warmth through your kitchen and living areas. With an 11kW output it will heat an area up to 90m2. An optional domestic hot water boiler can be fitted to supplement your existing hot water system.
As displayed in the adjacent diagram, once the fire has been established the Baker’s Oven bypass damper can be closed, redirecting the hot flue gases over the sides of the firebox down around the oven. This system is designed to retain the heat for as long as possible.
- Radiant heater/convection oven
- Max average heat output: 11kW
- Heats around: 10 squares (90m2)
- Weight: 120Kg
- Cast iron door
- Stay cool spring door handle
- Firebrick and steel liners to increase thermal mass
- Cook top with 2 removable cooking rings
- Oven temperature thermometer
- Firebox: 6mm steel construction
- Colour: metallic black paint
- Can be factory fitted with a domestic boiler
- Proudly Australian Made
- 5 year warranty (limited)